Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Music

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time now you probably have noticed that I link to songs that touch my heart every now and then. Music for me is how God ministers to my soul as much as I worship Him through it. The reason I titled my first blog about this recent experience 'There Will Be A Day With No More Tears' is because that's the song that was playing on the radio on the way home from the hospital on Friday. I completely felt God presence in the van with me reminding me that this is temporary and there will be a day!




Yesterday on the way to the hospital for my D & C right before we pulled into the garage...guess what song started playing? He's so cool like that!




Another song that I've heard a couple time since feeling His incredible and unbelievable peace about the situation has been 'The Light In Me'. He is the ONLY reason I could feel this way and it's because I have His light in me. There is no other explaination!




One other thing I've been meaning to say....Thank You! Thank You for all the calls, prayers and thoughts that have been sent our way during this time. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe that God answered those prayers from all of you that have been lifting us up. We feeling it!

1 comments:

Melody said...

I love it when God does cool stuff like that : - )

Still praying for you...