Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nothings Changed...

It's true...you know! Nothings changed! Even though this happened nothings changed...or maybe I should say HE HASN'T CHANGED!


God is STILL good...through it all!


Today at church it was like He was singing to me. Like every song was handpicked for what I'm feeling right now. Worship was AMAZING! Raising my hands and praising the Lord who conquered the grave! Knowing that on THIS day in this time I would need Him and cry out to Him and He would meet me there!


Let me tell you there was a time in my life when I would not have felt this way. During our first miscarriage I was SO angry at God. That's why I started going to therapy in the first place. I knew I needed to get past the anger, but I didn't know how. Then on Friday hearing the latest news and thinking, great I'm going to go through this struggle and anger with God all over again...but then it didn't come. Surprisingly yesterday I really did start to feel better and this morning I woke up with peace in my soul. This could only come from God! My flesh and bone wants to be angry, hurt and sad, but I find myself smiling because NOTHINGS changed!!! He is still good!


For this is not my home; to him I belong, I give myself, I give myself away!


That was one of the songs we sang today and it's true...this is not my home. This place is so temporal and someday I will be home. I will be with the Lord and stand in His presence and I will meet my two babies that have gone before me. What a wonderful promise to find peace in!

0 comments: